This position is initially planned for 6 months, chance for a permanent take-over tbd.
The contract is in Labour-Leasing / Arbeitnehmerüberlassung at a well known, international automotive OEM group.
- Collaborate with the ADAS global team to identify regional adaptation need for specific market (compliance, service, contents, etc.).
- Active Participation on international AD/ADAS Alliance, seminar, forum to be aligned on latest trend and technologies.
- Collaborate on preparation of all technical documentation for supplier tender, selection and nomination.
- Drive Supplier/Technology Scouting for: SW Data Fusion, Planning and Decision SW Algorithm Specification supplier (Tier-1 and Tier-2).
- Participation on definition in ADAS and Autonomous Driving strategies for Premium/Luxury segment vehicles.
- Supplier Scouting for key component (Lidar, 4D Radar (image radar).
- Define and execute Liability/Homologation Requirement for EU/NAR Market (focus on GDPR aspect). Benchmarking for potential solution (optimize cost, risk).
- Define and execute of test plan and use cases to validate service and functionalities offered in different market, with focus on regional specific characteristics.
- Verification/Validation Test plan: Support definition according other major OEM trend (best optimal verification plan, between virtual environment, proving ground/reconstructed real scenarios, real public road).
- Data collection (data recording) for EU/NAR during road test and specific test campaign.
- Verification/Validation execution for in market (EU/NAR) test activity.
- EU NCAP Test support.
- Drive and execute development through a full homologation process for regional market.
- Report project status and escalate blocking point line manager and project manager.
- Perform ADAS Benchmark analysis and present conclusion to leadership.
- Ensure that launch quality is robust over lifetime and fulfill customer expectations.
- At least 10 years of working experience in ADAS function and or ADAS System development or comparable function.
- Strong understanding of Safety related issue with ADAS contents, and competence to conduct safety assessment according ISO26262.
- Strong technical understanding and the applying of the newest technologies like LIDAR, HD Cameras, 4D Radar.
- Clear understanding of Data Fusion algorithm, Pattern recognition, object recognition, Planning and Decision SW.
- Technical background in High Computing Machine (i.e. SOC from NVIDIA, QUALCOMM, etc.).
- Technical background in Control Design.
- Have experience working with a global team including supporting global time zones and be able to work with multiple suppliers.
- Have an “end to end systems” thinking view and be able to quickly identify and resolve gaps in requirements that can impact the execution of a function
- Enthusiasm and passion to drive and develop cars
- Open minded, solution driven, highly motivated engineer
- Excellent communicator with an open and structured mindset
- Fluent in English
- High level of engagement to solve any issues and drive issue resolution
- Positive attitude, resolute and highly skilled to drive for results
- Flexible regarding travels to UK, Sweden, China and other countries if needed
- High integrity and trust in all activities and communication