Our client is a new, exciting brand in the premium EV market. The position is in permanent employment directly. We are looking for a full-time UX/UI Designer with a strong passion on the creation of amazing experiences in digital space and in/out of physical environments and an equally strong interest in the future of user experience in the next-generation connected cars.
- Help define the Interaction model for vehicle infotainment systems and mobile app
- Collaborate constructively with designers, engineers, researchers and external partners
- Develop top level and/or detailed user flows, wireframes, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Develop prototype systems for usability testing as needed
- You will craft compelling user experience with researchers, visual designers to enrich our UX
- Sketch with hand or tablet for high level concept to articulate stories
- Benchmark and research competitive analysis
- some years experience in consumer products including UX architecture, interaction, or information design
- Portfolio demonstrating deep level interaction and visual design experience
- Experience building prototypes
- Expert knowledge of design tools (Sketch, Adobe suite, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills
- Experience designing for automotive interfaces or applications
- BA/BS in Design (Human Interaction, User Experience, graphic, product, industrial, etc.), HCI, or equivalent related experience.
- Experience with Luxury Automotive Brands
- Experience with Luxury Products in the US, EU, and China
- Crafting high level experience for Consumer Electronic Products a plus
- Experience creating multi-lingual digital product interface
- Experience in shipping products a HUGE plus
If you're interested, please send your CV and portfolio.
Please let us know, when your earliest start date would be.