Our client is a well known, international OEM. The position is temporarily in Labour Leasing (ANÜ) around 4 to 6 months. Further employment not guaranteed by now, but considerable based on future development of the team.
- Plan, coordinate and conduct usability & acceptance testing (different formats)
- Report and communicate the results of user testing, engage with stakeholder groups to support data driven decision making
- Research & benchmark automotive HMI trends and state-of-the-art HMI/UX technology
- Apply qualitative and quantitative test methods based on project needs and goals
- Support and create high level management presentations and reports
- Develop and maintain the UX lab in terms of concept and product testing
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders (design studios, SW and EE engineers, program management) to precisely identify best-in-class HMI solutions.
- Develop and extend internal testing standards for product evaluation and testing
- Master’s degree in Interaction Design, Human Factors, Computer Science, Cognitive Science, Psychology, Information Science, or related field
- At least 4 years of working experience in automotive HMI/UX User Testing or comparable function
- Enthusiasm and passion for automotive user interfaces
- Excellent communicator with a solution driven and structured mindset
- Ability to analyse and think quickly and to resolve conflict
- Strong communication, interpersonal and mentoring skills
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Self-motivation and ability to stay focused in the middle of distraction
- Fluent in English, German knowledge beneficial
- Positive attitude, resolute and highly skilled to drive for results
- Flexible regarding international travels
This temporary role is adressed to European residents or blue-card VISA holders with extensive experience in automotive UX testing. If you think you're the right match, please apply with CV and portfolio (or list of referenced experiences) and let us know, when you'd be available to start a new job and which salary you'd expect.