Our client is a world leading manufacturer of racy and enjyoable vehicles. The accessory studio there is responsible for highly functional and aesthetic riding gear, add-on parts and accessories in many ways for ally kinds of vehicles - two-wheelers, three-wheelers, four-wheelers and even no-wheelers!
As a Lead Industrial Designer you take responsibilty for the development of outstanding concepts and their realisation towards production, while supporting and coaching less experienced team-members. You are 100% proficient in the conversation and cooperation with engineering and other peers along the path of design.
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial, product or transportation-design
- 5 years+ of relevant experience in designing and developing products, ideally in the sports gear and accessories area
- English and ideally French language skills
- You're able to create outstanding sketches in 2D and maybe you can even build your 3D models in Rhino and Alias
- Full awareness of design-trends, assembling strategies and manufacturing requirements of the industry
If all this sounds like a good match for you we're looking forward to your application. Please provide your CV and Portfolio and let us know, when you could start on a new opportunity!