Our client's studio in Munich is looking for a Senior STUDIO ENGINEER and offering competitive conditions and attractive working atmosphere.
- Are you ready for a new challenge?
- Do you want to belong to one of the most promising and relevant smart EV Brands of the future?
- Would you join a modern and multicultural Team of Design expertise in search of excellence?
- Work closely with all stakeholders in the project and maintain a good communication especially in between Design Center and Engineering departments
- Validate, filter and deploy Engineering input for the design department ( window person )
- Benchmark competitor packages/solutions to support design intend
- Present or escalate relevant engineering topics to the Management in a well prepared visual manner
- Create status reports which support the Eng/Design convergency
- Work on counter proposals to support design intension
- Build advanced reference packages that answer the design and product requirements for new projects
- Maintain a well structured Engineering Package file that is updated according to convergency
- Contribute ideas about innovations and technical concepts
- Work closely with the CAS team to ensure ENG sections/criterias are understood and well incorporated
- 7+ years of work experience as a Studio Engineer in an automotive design studio
- Very good software skills ( CATIA )
- Availability to solve complex Exterior/Interior technical questions
- Pronounced knowledge in manufacturing methods, relevant legal regulations and material requirements
- Good project management and communication skills
- Innovative ways to visualize and explain complex technical questions
- Fluent English language skills