Our client is an exciting brand in the premium EV market, the position is in permanent employment directly:
Currently, we are looking for a full-time Senior Interaction Designer with a strong passion for creating amazing experiences in digital space and in/out of physical environments and an equally strong interest in the future of user experience in the next-generation connected cars.
- Design luxury and in car and mobile experiences
- Work in the field of voice interaction and touch interaction in a digital/physical/mobility experience
- Collaborate constructively with designers, engineers, researchers, and external partners
- Develop high level and/or detailed user flows, wireframes, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Develop prototype systems for usability testing as needed
- Sketch with hand or visualize digitally high-level interaction concepts, user journeys and articulate stories
- Benchmark and research interaction trends
- 4+ years experience in consumer products including UX architecture, interaction, or information design
- Portfolio demonstrating deep level UX/ interaction
- Experience building prototypes
- Expert knowledge of design tools (Sketch, Adobe suite, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills
- BA/BS in Design (Human Interaction, User Experience, graphic, product, industrial, etc.), HCI, or equivalent related experience.
- Experience designing in automotive interfaces or applications
- Experience with Luxury Automotive Brands in the US, EU, and China
- Voice user interaction experience a plus
- Crafting high level visual concept for Consumer Electronic Products
- Experience creating multi-lingual digital product interface
If you're interested, please send your CV and portfolio. Please let us know, when your earliest start date would be.