Our client is a wellknown and revolutionary German Startup in the mobility industry. The position is planned initially in Labour Leasing / "Arbeitnehmerüberlassung"
Your role and your team:
You will report directly to the Head of Logistics and work closely together with various internal and external interfaces. This offers a great opportunity to work cross functional and gain valuable insight and a network across the whole company.
You will be part of a team that includes Logistics Operators as well as Logistics Specialists and support our mission to supply the future of air mobility by providing a reliable, innovative and customer-oriented Logistics service along the supply chain.
The customs specialist will be responsible for inbound and outbound customs and the key person who drives and supports various activities to ensure a state of the art customs process.
- Ensure a robust and legally compliant inbound and outbound customs process in close cooperation with internal and external stakeholders including authorities
- Secure customs clearance before goods receipt enabling an on time material provision towards production
- Create customs declarations for imports and exports and mange customs clearance
- Drive problem solving concerning overarching customs and foreign trade issues and provide sustainable solutions
- Set up all systems and processes to optimize customs and import duties, reduce risks associated with customs matters considering local specifics
- Generate procedures and ensure process adherence to comply with the DOA, POA and Part 145 requirements
- Support and consult various internal business areas as well as projects in customs affairs
- Define requirements towards suppliers and take active part in supplier negotiations
- Build a strong relationship and close collaboration with customs authorities and internal stakeholders
- Support Logistics Outbound activities including dispatch and transport
- Conduct customs trainings and promotion across the company